If you are hard-working and service-oriented, we want you. Check back often for opportunities to join our growing team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Pine Pharmaceuticals Technicians shall be required to perform all necessary activities to provide the highest quality sterile drug products to our customers in a timely manner, including but not limited to the following:
- Finished Drug Packaging
- Visually inspect, label, package, and ensure proper storage of completed products according to cGMP.
- Utilize and understand proper aseptic gowning and garbing procedures as per applicable SOP.
- Read and follow all Pine Pharmaceuticals Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to job function. Maintain understanding of all updates to all SOPs.
- Properly utilize all equipment and perform necessary maintenance activities as needed.
- Ensure product appearance meets all required specifications.
- Train as needed for new products.
- Facility Maintenance
- Clean aseptic compounding areas as necessary.
- Clean non-sterile compounding areas as necessary.
- Maintain clean and non-cluttered facilities.
- Cross-Training Responsibilities
- Perform training in distribution center operations.
- Demonstrate understanding of order fulfillment and shipping operations.
- Perform training in order processing operations.
- Perform distribution center activities and order processing activities based on the needs and requirements of daily work flow.
Sr. Marketing Specialist
Pine Pharmaceuticals’ Sr. Marketing Specialist will spearhead creative content production spanning a variety of disciplines, including targeted email campaigns, social media, blog, paid digital advertising, collateral, web development, SEO, as well as play a vital role in assisting the Director of Marketing in strategy creation to drive sales performance.
The Sr. Marketing Specialist will be responsible for producing deliverables, reporting, and managing creative freelancers, vendors, and trade show efforts.
- Assist in the development of comprehensive cross-channel tactics to aid new and existing product marketing strategy
- Assist with competitive research efforts to proactively refine Pine Pharmaceutical’s unique value proposition
Content, Creative, and Paid Marketing:
- Create and manage a comprehensive content/deliverables calendar to achieve organizational objectives
- Write flawless, strategic content across email, blog, collateral, web, and other marketing channels
- Design professional digital and print B2B sales collateral and graphics
- Develop, optimize, and report paid digital campaigns to drive sales metrics
- Manage various creative vendors and freelancers to execute select projects
- Report KPI and seek continuous improvement methods to grow engagement, sales metrics
Social Media Management:
- Create and execute social media strategies to drive engagement and sales KPI
- Craft engaging organic content targeting B2B customers on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Develop, optimize, and report paid campaigns to drive performance metrics
- Design engaging graphics that will complement social media posts
- Use social media management tools to schedule posts, engage with followers, and report growth metrics
- Organize all tradeshow efforts, including sales & marketing strategy, vendor management, booth logistics, and more
- Organize sales data to calculate ROI and provide recommendations to improve KPI
Web Development & SEO:
- Plan, design, and edit web pages using WordPress
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Perform technical SEO audits using SEMrush and other tools to identify SEO recommendations
- Implement recommended on-page SEO and execute additional strategies
- Monitor, evaluate, and report search performance and website analytics using SEMrush, Google Analytics, and more
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field with 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience developing comprehensive marketing strategies and managing outcome-oriented multi-channel marketing campaigns
- High competency using design tools such as Adobe CC to create engaging visual content
- Experience producing social media engagement, growth
- Demonstrated success managing paid digital campaigns
- Fundamental skills in photography (Preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, implementation, keyword research (Preferred)
- Proficiency in web reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, more (Preferred)
- Experience with WordPress with knowledge of HTML/CSS (Preferred)
- Experience working with CRM/Salesforce (Preferred)
Desired Soft Skills
- Produce flawless deliverables by paying close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with experience using project management software, such as Asana (Preferred)
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Current with emerging marketing trends, tools, and best practices
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Competitive Salary, Depending on Experience
- 401K with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Remote
*Please be prepared to submit a few examples of written and graphic design work*