• PanX is patented combination drugs1, Atenolol 25 mg – Scopolamine HBr 0.2 mg, intended for the
treatment of symptoms commonly associated with anxiety “as needed” (prn)
• Utilizes Beta Blockers and Antimuscarinic agents which together are known to inhibit the cardiovascular
and non-cardiovascular symptoms commonly associated with anxiety, such as palpitations and
tachycardia, anxiousness, fear, avoidance, nausea, vomiting, and sweating2
• Active ingredients are not Controlled Substances and may provide an alternative to addictive
• Physician-sponsored studies provide evidence of a rapid calming effect that persists for hours in
patients affected by anxiety disorders3,4
• To learn more about PanX and view all published peer-reviewed clinical journal articles
• PanX is available nationwide via Pine Pharmaceuticals, an FDA registered, cGMP compliant,
503B Outsourcing Facility
• PanX may be ordered non-patient specific and inventoried within a clinic, hospital or residential
treatment center for in-office use
|To order:||1.844.218.4138 or||Orders@PinePharmaceuticals.com|
1 PanX drugs are exclusive to TPD LLC and its affiliates and are protected by three patents – US 9,446,030, US 9,517,231 and US 9,616,052. For information
2 Dooley TP. Treating anxiety with either beta blockers or antiemetic antimuscarinic drugs: A review. Mental Health in Family Medicine. 2015; 11:89-99
3 Benjamin AB, Mollner A, and Dooley TP. Atenolol – Scopolamine Combination Drug Decreases Acute Anxiety Post Trauma Therapy Session.
Annals of Depression and Anxiety. 2017; 4:1086
4 Benjamin AB and Dooley TP. A Compounded, Nonbenzodiazepine Option for Treating Acute Anxiety. Current Psychiatry. 2017; 16(12):e1-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service and prompt delivery.