What is PanX?
• PanX is patented combination drugs1, Atenolol 25 mg – Scopolamine HBr 0.2 mg, intended for the
treatment of symptoms commonly associated with anxiety “as needed” (prn)
• Utilizes Beta Blockers and Antimuscarinic agents which together are known to inhibit the cardiovascular
and non-cardiovascular symptoms commonly associated with anxiety, such as palpitations and
tachycardia, anxiousness, fear, avoidance, nausea, vomiting, and sweating2
• Active ingredients are not Controlled Substances and may provide an alternative to addictive
PanX case studies:
• Physician-sponsored studies provide evidence of a rapid calming effect that persists for hours in
patients affected by anxiety disorders3,4
• To learn more about PanX and view all published peer-reviewed clinical journal articles
How to order:
• PanX is available nationwide via Pine Pharmaceuticals, an FDA registered, cGMP compliant,
503B Outsourcing Facility
• PanX may be ordered non-patient specific and inventoried within a clinic, hospital or residential
treatment center for in-office use
|To order:||1.844.218.4138 or||Orders@PinePharmaceuticals.com|
1 PanX drugs are exclusive to TPD LLC and its affiliates and are protected by three patents – US 9,446,030, US 9,517,231 and US 9,616,052. For information
2 Dooley TP. Treating anxiety with either beta blockers or antiemetic antimuscarinic drugs: A review. Mental Health in Family Medicine. 2015; 11:89-99
3 Benjamin AB, Mollner A, and Dooley TP. Atenolol – Scopolamine Combination Drug Decreases Acute Anxiety Post Trauma Therapy Session.
Annals of Depression and Anxiety. 2017; 4:1086
4 Benjamin AB and Dooley TP. A Compounded, Nonbenzodiazepine Option for Treating Acute Anxiety. Current Psychiatry. 2017; 16(12):e1-2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.