Join Our Team
Pine Pharmaceuticals Technicians shall be required to perform all necessary activities to provide the highest quality sterile drug products to our customers in a timely manner, including but not limited to the following:
Sterile Drug Preparation
- Sterile drug preparation shall include but is not limited to:
- The preparation of Batch Production Records
- The completion of aseptic garbing and gowning
- The compounding of sterile products
- The cleaning and maintenance of aseptic compounding facilities
- The labeling, packaging, and proper storage of completed products
- Maintenance of his or her aseptic processing skills and shall demonstrate competency upon the completion of the training program, and every three months thereafter, as described in SOP 2400.
- Read and follow all Pine Pharmaceuticals Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to sterile processing.
- Equipment use and maintenance in the sterile compounding areas.
- Use of environmental monitoring materials and equipment as outlined in SOP 1300.
Raw Material Intake and Evaluation
- Receipt and inspection of Raw Materials as per SOP 3300.
- Obtain Certificates of Analysis/Quality/Sterility when applicable.
- Identification of any Raw Material that does not meet the quality requirements Pine Pharmaceuticals.
- Storage of Raw Materials in proper locations/movement of raw materials through proper locations.
- Take in orders via telephone.
- Fill orders using Approved product.
- Pack and ship orders.
- Shipping and receiving. May require use of box cutter.
- Clean aseptic compounding areas as necessary.
- Clean non-sterile compounding areas as necessary.
- Maintain clean and non-cluttered facilities.
- Lifting up to 30 lbs may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Great health benefits, 401k, generous vacation policy