PINE Pharmaceuticals had another tremendous year in 2016 and, as always, we owe much of our success to the many physician practices, clinics, surgery centers and hospitals that put their trust in our team.
During the past year our group enjoyed meeting so many of you and presenting solutions to the industry while exhibiting at both regional and national conferences. Some of the shows we attended in 2016 were:
- VRS Foundation Retinal Update
- ASRS Business of Retina Meeting
- ASCRS – ASOA Annual Meeting
- FSO: Masters of Ophthalmology
- ASRS Annual Meeting
- Retina Society Annual Meeting
- AAO & Retina Sub-Specialty Day
These events also offered PINE Pharmaceuticals an opportunity to introduce a new selection of high quality, ophthalmic compounds in 2016. The most popular of which has been our combination drops, TROPIcamide-PHENylephrine. This compounded solution of Phenylephrine HCl 2.5% – Tropicamide 1% affords clinicians to the option to administer a single drop.
Other products PINE Pharmaceuticals introduced in 2016 included:
- NORM-JECT Silicone Free Syringes for Bevacizumab
- Brilliant Blue G
- Antibiotic-Kit with extended dating
- TPC Combination Drops with Phenylephrine HCl 2.5% – Tropicamide 1% – Cylopentolate HCl 1%
- Cefuroxime prefilled syringes
- Moxifloxacin prefilled syringes
- Lidocaine / Phenylephrine and Lidocaine / Epinephrine
All of us here at PINE Pharmaceuticals want to say thank you for your support this past year. We are excited about the future growth of our company and stay tuned for even more exciting news in 2017!